Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Look UP!



Opps! I did it again! How has it been? 7 months?? Haha! 7 months no blog update, also 7 months since I've moved back to Miri. How time flies...





Ahhh... Miri... peaceful L.A. (Lutong Airport) beach, I always come here when I was a kid. Nait b.m.x. modified semadi nadai...



The scenery never fails to amaze me... should have brought my D60 with me... but camera handphone will do this time.

Anyways, lots of things happen during these 7 months.


Check this one out! During my early trip to Bintulu (kerja punya pasal) , since when did I open a hair salon? Ni mau lawan Senior Hair Stylist Thomas & Guys ni!

I also get to see this phenomena during one of my trips. A "halo" around the sun. How cool is that on a hot sunny day!

Will continue next time...

4 comments:

Archiereus said...

yes next time like in another 7 months hahahaha
lasu lasu taek henyap! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

Can I use part of the information from your blog post above if I give a link back to this website?

Thanks,
John

Anonymous said...

Come us now to obtain more details and facts regarding to

[url=http://www.budownictwo-dom.pl]odzywki[/url]

Anonymous said...

International capital beaches magazine praised as "the natural sand, green belt separating from the busy streets and views of the Old Town". According to the editors of the "National Geographic" and is the perfect place for an active holiday, and on a lazy afternoon with friends.

In the list of six "best urban beaches under the sun" Warsaw was next to Sydney, Vancouver, Cape Town, Paris and Brighton. Residents will be able to enjoy the charms of the Vistula beaches in less than two months - the Warsaw river season traditionally begins on May 1. Check out [url="http://www.podlogadocyklinowaniastrefawarszawskastudiolakierowania.pl/pomoc/usluga-cyklinowania.htm"]cyklinowanie warszawa[/url].

Despite the wintry weather of Warsaw eager to use charm Vistula banks, including walking around the walking path in the forest floodplain after the Praga side of the river. Enjoyed great success in the cross-country ski trail, created in conjunction with Ski Cross Association.